Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm starting a blog!

my TA character

Hopefully having this will give me a place to share my work over the summer.
At least that's the plan.

I miss ringling already :(

Anyway, for my first post I suppose I'll put up some of the stuff I created this past year that I kinda like, just as a reflection of sorts.

So letssee...here's my freak project, it was for color class and inspired by Thomas Woodruff's Freak Parade and the game Persona 4. I think I used about every material imaginable in this, paint, photoshop, marker, theres pins, chains, gromits, mirrors, rhinestones, ribbon, etc, all attached to cork board. needless to say it was a lot of fun.
















Then theres my unfinished figure portrait, that I kinda like but wish i had more time on...



and a monochrome self portrait...








Aaand, heres some random sketchbook pages I like. If I wasn't so tired i would reflect on all the stuff i learned this year, but that can wait until tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment