Saturday, October 10, 2009

silhouettes for Clue characters


I love this project so much. I've decided to do it 1920's style, because I just love that era. Needless to say I'm having a lot of fun with it. I'm thinking of going on a private tour of the Ringling mansion and using that as a basis for my game board, because for one that place is gorgeous and there's a lot to work with, like those mysterious stairways and connected rooms, and I hear they have a game room in the basement, and two, the last time I went to visit the guide told a lot of fascinating stories about John and Mable Ringling and the way they lived in the 1920's. It might even be interesting to base some characters off of them. Theres the additional circus folk aspect that I could work off of as well. We'll see, but I'm doing some fun research either way.

I'm not just changing the setting and characters of the game, but some mechanics too, which I have thought about, but not as extensively. I definitely want to add a detective as either an NPC or dungeon master type character and a lot more to the board.

So exciting ^^

oh and coincidentally, I've decided to throw together a flapper costume for halloween.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to hear about the changes in the game mechanics. I'm sure you'll make it more interesting.

    ReplyDelete