Monday, March 1, 2010

Detective Vic

Here are some character designs I did for 3D. The idea is that we are modeling our core fantasies as kids and mine was to be a detective. I know I do a lot of detective themed stuff and I tried to get away from it but I couldn't deny my inner child. I kind of wasted a really long time (like 10 hours ugh) doing all three outfits because I was under the impression that was the assignment, but oh well. I'm going with the trench coat cause apparently everyone loves a cliche. It is kind of bad ass though.

Her name is Det. Vic (Victoria) Lawson. Shes a private detective in Philly who works above a tea shop in china town :). There's a whole elaborate back story but eh... For inspiration I watched a lot of Castle (because Stana Katic is awesome and yeah that's her face) and by a lot I mean the whole first season and 5 episodes from season two in about a day...

I'll let you know how the modeling goes.

NEXT TIME

I will talk about the movable jump pad! and all the other stuff I've done for game design.

No comments:

Post a Comment