Tuesday, August 14, 2012

zbrush practice

I've been spending some time learning about and using dynamesh and I really like it. Not sure if it is done yet, but this is a portrait I've been working on. It's supposed to be Emma Stone.


This next one is in more of a wip stage and I'm doing it more for fun than anything. Originally I started it just for practice using dynamesh but now I kind of want to finish it. She is a demon named Ganga from the Shin Megami Tensei series, which is my favorite series of games and constant obsession. Hopefully I'll be able to finish it soon.



This is the original concept by Kazuma Kaneko:
Speaking of Megaten...Chris and I have been playing Persona 4 Arena and it's pretty great for a fighting game.  I'm forcing myself to get good at it because it's Persona. Kanji is the best, and my character of choice.

I'm still on the hunt for freelance work.

1 comment:

  1. I really like michael defeo's use of dynamesh and simple primitives to design his characters.

    ReplyDelete