Wednesday, June 13, 2012

National Game Development Month

For the past couple of weeks I've taken a break from Marina to work on some other projects, one of which being something for NaGaDeMo. I'm working with some developers I met in Harrisburg and Christopher.

This is our forum where we have been posting thoughts and progress on the game: http://www.meetup.com/hbggamedev/messages/boards/thread/23881762

It's been a fairly easy going process because our concept is pretty simple. You're a flamingo trying to get from point A to point B without getting hit while flying through a field of wind turbines.

Anyway, so far I've made a few art assets and started setting it up in UDK. I'm still working on the turbine and ground textures and there will eventually be a whole lot more wind turbines.

No comments:

Post a Comment