Monday, October 8, 2012

More Cupcakes

It's Canadian Thanksgiving today, so to celebrate the ripped off American holiday I made some cupcakes. I love pumpkin pie so I decided to do my own take on pumpkin pie cupcakes. They are spice cake with pumpkin pie filling, whipped cream on top and little pie crust pumpkins for garnish. Yum!

In other news, I had an art test last week, a 3 day challenge from a studio called Telos up here in PEI. I turned it in on Friday so I'm keeping my fingers crossed to hear back after the holiday.  

3 comments:

  1. good luck... here is some cg bread for inspiration.

    http://bertrand-benoit.com/blog/2012/09/22/bits-of-bread/

    what was the art test like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Landis! Amazing-looking cupcakes btw - they look tasty :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Marty, that is some nice looking bread. They gave me a 2d concept of a small environment and I had to make it in 3 days with very limited poly count and texture space. It was actually pretty fun.

    Thank you too, Amanda, I wish I could share them with you!

    ReplyDelete