Sunday, April 11, 2010

Face

Here is just a progress shot of my face sculpt. We learned this neat trick to import the 3d model into photoshop and merge the face image right onto the mesh. That's why it looks pretty creepy with the texture on (left) but it's helpful. She's starting to look more human than porygon! I do like sculpting, I wonder if that will be helpful at all in the future...


OH YEAH

Just as a side note here: My mod of Clue, Flappers and Philanderers, from last semester got into the Best of Ringling show this year! I worked really hard on that and I loved every second of it, play testing, taking photo ref and even creating the art assets. I'm really happy and honored that it was one of four to get chosen for the show. Thanks to my play tester's and everyone who put up with me while I was working on it. I know I get a little crazy sometimes, but that's just because I'm passionate :). I still need to take better shots of it for my portfolio, when I do (after I get it back from the gallery) I'll put them up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment