Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Something Fun and Something Done

Well I haven't updated on my character for a while, but for all intents and purposes she is done. Could be better but this was my first attempt at a character and I should move on. We are in the process of rigging right now. We aren't going to animate them but we are testing them with the default unreal animations which is...interesting. You can see from the victory pose below. I also got someone to photograph my game for me and I should have those pics tomorrow :) Vic is for Victory!

And lastly, this is totally unrelated but I like it so here it is. This was just something fun I did for my friend Kelsey. We had an art exchange and this was my contribution. Roller derby pin up! We went to the roller derby for the first time a while back so I thought it might be a nice memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment