Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Forgetfullness

I was showing my work to a friend yesterday and I realized I had some things missing from here, one being the lighting assignment we spent like half the year on in 3d for games. So here are my screen shots from that. I should note that the lighting is all that was changed and all the assets and level design are property of Unreal.

Original Concept Paint Over:



Final Product (Top:Before; Bottom: After):



It changed a little bit from concept to completion because when I did the original concept I wasn't aware of all the cool things I could do with lighting. It was a really good learning experience.

1 comment:

  1. Great scene! The high color contrast of the bridge and sky give a mysterious mood, yet works perfectly with the subtlety of the middle and foreground.

    ReplyDelete