Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A tribute to the time machine

Visit carlisle: where you can get retro books, retro toys, retro clothes, retro movie going experiences,(my personal favorite. What I wouldn't give to watch City Lights in that beautiful old art deco theater) retro dining, even retro candy, and what isn't retro is historical. Honestly I have trouble defining the difference. Maybe retro is hip, and historical is educational and therefore unhip. Anyway, I never really noticed all this before but as I sat eating a squirrel nut zipper (which are delicious by the way) it all became transparent as lace. No wonder I am the way I am, I grew up in a time machine.






I'll leave you with this:

"Men get to be a mixture of the charming mannerisms of the women they have known. " F. Scott Fitzgerald

Just food for thought, gentlemen.

No comments:

Post a Comment